Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Visitors and other Pics

Laney meets Kate!

Katie and David came up a couple of weekends ago to see Laney! She was so excited to finally get to meet her Aunt Katie that she fell asleep! Now she is looking forward to meeting her "Ha Ha" ( that is Katies mom Jane Ann)

Rachel and Paige also stopped by to see Laney when Rachel was here on business! I was so glad that they came and saw her in her little Zutano outfit-- b/c she has already grown out of it!



Lynnlee Thomas (Derrick and Emmie's little girl) came to play with Laney too!


After all those visitors what do you expect!


Daddy and Laney



Papa finally got to come up to Fayetteville and see Laney last weekend! He was there the day she was born but he had to get back to Little Rock so he only got to see her for 5 minutes the first time. So He had to come back and get his fix!

Here is Laney with her grandmother! She loves her and loves that she comes by to play a lot!



Laney and Nanny! She has come from Little Rock and stayed twice to help me out! I think that it is all catching up with her now! I bet she is pooped from going to Ashleys house and then coming to mine! We will give her a two week break, but then we will be making our first trip to Little Rock! She was such a big help!

Another pic of Laney and her dad. I can definately tell that she looks like her dad in this pic!


Laney and her only GREAT grandparents!


Dakota and Riley love our new addition! They are so good with her and very protective! I think she likes them too but who really knows!












5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is precious! I can't wait to see her Sunday! I'm glad you've got your blog going!

the osbornes said...

Amy I am SO glad that you are officially blogging now so I can see that precious girl! It is KILLING me that I haven't seen her, I can't wait for you guys to get down here! Noah is so excited to meet his future bride. Love you!
Mandy

Meredith Woodruff said...

Oh my gosh! She is precious!!! Thank you so much for sending me your link! I will definitely be keeping up with Baby Laney:)!

Leanne said...

Laney is beautiful. Susan is a glowing grandmother and I have to twist her arm (HAHA) to get her to show me pictures of Laney! Congrats.

Amanda said...

ADORABLE!! Love the new pics of Laney and I can't wait to get her together with David Franklin!